I have made the infamous mistake you tend to only let happen once.... And oddly enough, Hilarie and I had JUST HAD THIS CONVERSATION YESTERDAY.... When I cook sliced beef sausage, I put on BB-Q sauce and let it simmer....SO....For dinner tonight I'm making sausage, I go to put on my sauce...and the second I poured it all over the sausage...it literally burnt my nose hairs....I had bought - in a grocery shopping frenzy (and obviously not paying attention) "Wicked Chicken Wing Sauce" and now had poured it all over my sausage...uuuggghhhhhh!!!!! Anyway...I quickly rinsed it off and hoped nobody would notice....and put on the REGULAR Bar-B-Q sauce we know and love....whew...I made it through dinner without mention of it.....hahahahahahaha......From now on...I'll be looking at what I yank off the shelf...lol



1 comment:
I hear ya sister! Gotta check everything... See - where I get in trouble with that is because of my compulsion to take from the 'middle' of the stack/pile/group... You never know what is on the inside of the grocery store shelf.... Jalepenos stuck in the green chilies, crazy hot wing sauce stuck in the bbq sauce...
By the way... that stubbs is good stuff. Especially the chicken marinade!
Post a Comment