Monday, August 11, 2008

The next Baby Model!!! LOL

OKAY....not to be partial or biased...but I think I TRULY have the cutest baby EVER!!!!! I'd love to get him into baby modeling or like movies....but how would you go about doing something like that (besides the fact that I said I would NEVER do that to my kids)!!! He's just so adorable!! I "literally" don't go anywhere that someone doesn't stop me to tell me how cute he is, how beautiful his hair is....and the other day I took him to a birthday party (it was in this outfit...on the day this pic was taken) that people told me he should be a GAP model....some of them I knew, but even strangers were walking up to me!! I guess I must say I've been truly blessed, because all of my children are very cute kids. Clayton (when dressed right) looks like he walked out of an Abercrombie magazine....mmm...mmm.mmm!!!!!

No comments: