Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woodlands Market Street

First, Sorry there are so many pictures for this post!! They were all so good, I couldn't filter the good from the bad!! We are at the "splash pad" in the Woodlands Market Street. We've never been, and the kids seemed to really like it. It was Hilarie, me and the 'kids' that consisted of (in order of age - I HOPE!!) Clayton, Kelsey, Demi, Christopher, Parker, Kayden, Carson, and Carter. Of course we're surrounded by places to eat, and the kids thought they were dying of hunger....so we didn't stay too long. But it was a fun and different outing for some summer fun! You should see the looks we get when we're all together!! People literally look at us and shake their heads....it's unreal!! Hil and I just laugh...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of your children as well as Hilaries are wonderful. Love your blog. You have beautiful children.I read your blog each week. Love the friendship you and Hil have. Great for the kids as well.