Sunday, November 23, 2008


Cute Mommy Graphics and Layouts

I tried (for as long as I could bear it...) to not find out!! My OB told me it was 'girlish' a few weeks ago...and from that point on - I HAD TO KNOW!!!! We have the perfect "girl" shot...and I told the tech NOT tell me unless she was POSITIVE of what it was....and she said it was safe to buy PINK!!!!!!!!!! I told Brian on Saturday - the boys and I went and made a bear at Build a Bear (pink with white hearts) and put on a onsie that said " I am NOT a boy" - thank you Courtney!! ;) and gave it too him. He was very excited, as were the boys!! Her name will be Kaylee Elizabeth McMahon. Kay is my Mom's middle name; Lee is Brian and Clayton's middle name; and Elizabeth is Brian's Mom's first name! Her due date is April 24Th 2009 - in the event that she is patient and is 'on-time' my OB will not let me go past April 10Th (Good Friday). SO...we'll see!! My next appt is Dec 4Th.Thank you - as ALWAYS - for your support and prayers...we got the girl...now we just want her healthy!!

No comments: