Thursday, September 4, 2008

Carterbug and The Pawpaw Man......

Is this not the CUTEST thing you've EVER seen? I guess you have to know Carter's personality to truly appreciate this....(since he was just a few weeks old - he will NOT be put to sleep...he strictly requires you to lay him down in his bed, and let him fall asleep) Obviously, he fails in his attempt to be stubborn every once in a while....and this is one of those times!! Carter stayed (and usually does) with my parents when I go to the doctor ( I don't know what I'd do without them). ANYWAY...this is how I found them when we got back!!! (Actually Dorri found them this way....RAN back outside and told me I HAD TO BRING IN THE CAMERA - AND TO BE QUIET!!!!) A while back when my parents were moving from one house to another, they stayed with us for about 2 weeksish. Carter and the Pawpaw man got pretty close, and Carterbug LOVES his pawpaw!!! (He like Nannu alot too...lol....but he LOVES his pawpaw!!! ;))

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

That is the cutest photo ever!

And how come we all spell Nanu & Papa different! :) Do any of us actually KNOW how to spell it!?

Shelly Conn said...

That chair is huge!