Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keepin' it REAL!!!!

I'm not an avid reader by any stretch of the imagination. HOWEVER...I have picked up "twilight - fever" !!!! It all started with my sister in law (YEA I'm blaming YOU!!!). She had been telling me for weeks that I really needed to read these books. She had posted all over her blog things about twilight, the books, movie, Edward....SO...I finally just broke down and bought Twilight last weekend. I read it Monday and Tuesday. Followed by New Moon Wednesday, and Eclipse on Thursday. (if you know anything about these books you know that was one hell of a lot of reading!!!! / each book is 500 pages plus). I just want to say....if there were ever a time to pick up a habit (or as I put it....an obsession) Just start reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. The fourth and final book is coming out this Friday night at Midnight (and YES....my sister in law IS going to the Release Party with me.....) THANK GOD!!! AND the movie (of the first book) is due out 12/12/08 (and ya better bet your ass I'll be there at midnight also!!!!!!!!)For anyone I've convinced to pick it up and read it.....let me know when you're done.....it's SO worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: