
SO....here's the latest scoop.....we took him to Texas
Children's Hospital (my sister in law
Hilarie and I) I paid my $250 dollar co-pay, $13 for parking, not mention the gas......and was once again got told "I DON'T KNOW" nice............I am SO
frustrated. Carter is acting totally miserable today...more than the last few days....and he continues not to eat anything. The ER doc said that she just didn't know....with the symptoms he's having NO diagnosis fits him 100%.....she did a bacterial swab and we'll get that back in a few days. I swear (as in....you'll have to pay me money NOT to believe it....) that he has the mild form of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (
erythema multiforme) . The symptoms he seems not to have to match it are that it's not in any membranes (mouth, eyes,
genitalia, or anus), and that he's not running fever. HOWEVER...I have noticed that when his body temp. raises,
whether it be from going out in the sun to throwing a fit IT GETS WORSE...almost instantly it starts getting bigger, more red and hurting him more. ANYWAY....we have an appointment with the dermatologist today at 3:30 SO, we'll see what he has to say....(and of course....I'll post his updates ASAP!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment