Sorry!! I'm really bad about updating our blog, not that I've had much time the last few weeks!! I'll spare you all the long, boring details of the end of my pregnancy and just give you the 'low down' on her!! She was born Monday March 23rd at 9:02am, weighed 6lbs 5oz and was 19 inches long!! The boys were always planned c/sections and everybody knew several days to weeks in advance of their birth...I was told at 7;45 am that my husband needed to come to the hospital immediately so we could have us a baby!! I was on the OR table about to get my epidural and they asked me to call Brian and find out where he was (being in such a hurry he pulled into the wrong entrance and was making his way to the correct one). I had my epidural and we waited on him to get 'suited up' before they cut me open. Brian got there and she was born about 5 min. later!! It was a crazy morning - but I have to admit it was fun to call everyone and say 'hey - we're having a baby like - RIGHT NOW!!!! Anyway...she's beautiful and amazing and perfect!! It was a little rocky for her at the beginning, but she's doing great!! Hope you enjoy the pics!!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Cutest pictures ever!
Post a Comment