Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3+1....makes for a crazy household!!!

I have come to conclusion...that if there is a less than 0.1% chance of something happening to me...it IS going to happen...that's all there is to it!! With these odds...I still wonder why I don't try playing the Texas Lotto a little more often!!! With 3 kids and 1 on the way...I'm gonna need to win the lotto!! Yes...you read that right....one on the way!!! We're all still in shock to say the least! Clayton is totally stoked about it, and all he cares about is getting a sister! Christopher is pretty indifferent about it...doesn't care about it one way or the other! And Carter...well...lets just say - he's in for a rude awakening!! Brian is still recovering from the stroke he about had...(j/k), and I think my Mom still has a headache....I'm not sure if it's from me having my 4th kid, or the fact that it's my 4th kid AND my sister is due 3 months before I am!!!! Good times, Good times!! Anyway....as most of you remember (as it wasn't that long ago) I had, literally, a hell of a pregnancy with Carter. We have a very long road ahead of us!!! My first OB appointment is next Friday August 29, we'll see what she says!! Please keep us in your prayers....and remember....THINK PINK!!! ;)

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

April 29th!? That is a long time to wait for an appointment!

And where is your little baby countdown widget? I thought you would have that on your blog the first day! :)

Tiffany said...

Yeah...they were really booked...

Shelly Conn said...

Congrats! I found your blog through Hilarie's. We just had our
4th baby!